Tagish boasts an excellent Community Centre that offers a large hall for events, meetings and workshops, a library and fully stocked kitchen facilities.
The Tagish community offers:
- A supportive Local Advisory Council and territorial government
- Excellent communications and technology infrastructure including cell phone service and high speed internet access
- Local post office
Whitehorse, the Yukon’s capital, is just over a one and a half hour drive from Tagish, and offers a wide variety of business services and amenities with the many benefits of a large capital city.
- Government of Yukon Departments
List of Government of Yukon Departments.
- Government of Yukon Programs and Services
List of programs and services offered to Yukon businesses and residents.
- Yukon Department of Economic Development
List of funding and programs that support Yukon economic development.
- Procurement Strategy for Aboriginal Businesses (PSAB)
Works to assist Aboriginal firms in contracting with all federal government departments and agencies and assists Aboriginal businesses gain access to the overall procurement process.
- Yukon Chamber of Commerce
Provides advocacy and representation on issues affecting business.
- Yukon Business Directory
Directory of Yukon businesses.
- Yukon Employment Central
Provides job boards, employment counseling, workshops and more.
- Government Tenders
Provides information about currently advertised public tenders as well as recently awarded public tenders and the successful contractor
- Yukon Workfutures
Guide to work opportunities in the territory that provides information on the labour market, working conditions, education, and employment prospects.
Online employment resource for employers and job seekers, providing information on current job listings, the Yukon labour market, career planning, education, and training.
What are the Facts?